Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Good bye my Friend

Today,I got the news that an old friend of mine,whom i 've known since sixth grade had a heart attack yesterday and that she is in critical conditionI talked to my sister so we'll go and see her but the news of her death preceded my visit

MY Friend lost her son who was only 18 in car accident seven years ago,yesterday was the anniversary of her loss and she couldn't take it anymore.

she cried herself to death

Now they are together again,but i feel for her daughter who was a friend and schoolmate of my daughter, she is left motherless

what I feel now is disbliefe and shock,we ran into each other while shopping last year,and that was when i last saw herI feel that life has driven us apart,each in her own worries and daily stupid events,and I could have seen her more but i didn't.I will always regret that.


I Pray God to grant her family the strength to go onand you my dear friend i will never see you again